Tuesday, March 13, 2012

I am Rushfit(ish)...


So I "finished" the beginner program of Rushfit. I use quotes because I actually did not complete all of weeks 7 and 8. Life got in the way. I decided that in lieu of spinning my wheels to do every single workout and continually having to adjust my schedule I decided to cut my losses and call the Beginner program done. Plus, I am really anxious to get in to the Intermediate program. It's the same exercises, just a slightly more intense schedule.
I am taking this week off, as recommended, to prepare for the next step. I am doing some light cardio work and finishing my Fortress of Solitude*. When I start the next program I am going to follow it much more closely and really step up my cardio. I am going to do the Couch to 5K program along with Rushfit. I figure I am on the treadmill anyway, why not? Below you will find before and after pics and stats. I am using the same after pics and stats for the before of the Intermediate program. Later this week I will have a video post with my review of the whole program and the tools I am using to assist me in my mission.


Stats
At the beginning of the program, you are asked to do a fitness assessment and measurements. Below are my results.

FITNESS ASSESSMENT
Each exercise for 60 secs, 20 sec rest in between

Air Squats: Before = 15 After = 51
Push Ups: Before = 15 After = 26
Sit Ups: Before = 10 After = 23
Burpees: Before = 7 After = 12

MEASUREMENTS
Weight: Before = 295 After = 275
Chest: Before = 52" After = 50.5"
Waist: Before = 52.25" After = 48.5"
Hips: Before = 52.5" After = 51"
Thigh (R): Before = 29.5" After = 28.25"
Thigh (L): Before = 29" After = 28.5"
Bicep (R): Before = 15" After = 16"
Bicep (L): Before = 14.75" After = 16"


PICTURES
Here are the before and after pics





 \m/ IS NO TRY \m/

No comments: