Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I need a laugh track...

I can't seem to win. I was all pumped to hit week 8 of Rushfit with a vengeance and finish strong. Then, because my life is a poorly-written sitcom, I got a cold/sinus infection thing that has had me down since Saturday. I am well enough to work out, that is not the problem. The issue is I am so congested I can't breathe, which is very counter productive. I am going to give it a shot tonight and see if I can't get through at least a few rounds so I can go ahead a finish. I am talking next week off anyway to prepare for the Intermediate program to start up on the 19th so if I can try to get through this week I can take it easy next week and not feel guilty. I am not giving up, just having trouble picking myself up right now. I will post my video review of the program along with all my stats from the last 8 (actually 9) weeks early next week.

\m/ IS NOT TRY \m/

No comments: