Friday, September 28, 2012

45 Days...44 Days...

The following section was written during a break I had around 10 am Thursday...
I decided to let my wrist chill a bit so I did W2D2 of C25K last night and that was all. I also started a challenge on NerdFitness to help with my accountability. Not much else to report today. I have to work late but I still plan on hitting the tires again. That will be the real wrist test. Hopefully I learned from my mistake.

I had to go so I held the post for a bit to come back and make sure I was done with it and never got back to it. This is why...
Well, workout did not happen last night. I got to work at 7:00 am as I usually do. I left work at 10:30 pm. Have not worked a 15 hour day in a long time. Needless to say, when I got home at nearly 11:00 last night a workout was NOT in the cards. My commitment is to work out at 5 times a week so I am still on course to do that I just missed last night. Hopefully I can squeeze a workout in before the game tonight.

\m/ IS NOT TRY \m/

No comments: