Wednesday, September 26, 2012

46 Days...

Had a great boxing workout last night. It was interrupted right when I was really finding my groove, but it was still one of the best workouts I have had in a long time. I did a simple walk on the treadmill for my off day from C25k. Still nursing the knee, which is getting better, and C25K suggests a rest day between program days so I am using those to just walk to help with the knee. As I said yesterday I hurt my wrist Monday night. It sucks but I am dealing. Boxing stung a few times but I was careful. The real test will be Thursday when I do the tries again. Still stressed out and not having a great go at things in life but I am doing better on the workout. AND I got some exciting news: the Zombie 5K I am not getting to run in December is coming to DFW in March! The fact that it was in Austin was the biggest problem with me going. Since they added one in DFW I can most likely do that one. Plus, its during Spring Break! I'll let you know how that works out. I think I'm gonna get past the mud run first and see how that goes.

\m/ IS NO TRY \m/

No comments: