Tuesday, September 11, 2012

61 Days...

This is the beginning of a new series. This series will serve two purposes. The first is to force me to post more often. The second is to document my training for my mud run. On November 10th I am going to do the most difficult thing I have ever done. I am competing in the Might Mud Dash. It is an obstacle course 5K with 20 military-style obstacles... all in the mud. Watch the videos to see an example of some of the craziness I am about to put myself through. This is the culmination of my Fat Free Apocalypse and is really just to prove to myself that I can. The title serves as a countdown to the event. My plan is to post SOMETHING each day leading up to the event. Most of the time is will be a "review" of my workout the previous day. That being said... here is my first post.

My workout for 09/10: NOT A DAMN THING... I have been a bit stressed and depressed lately which has led to me getting very little sleep. Due to that I have been crashing out way early instead of working out. The way I see it, if I am falling asleep trying to eat dinner I clearly need the rest. I am trying to find ways to get my sleep patterns back on track and force the workouts. Hopefully tonight will be better.

Until tomorrow...

\m/ IS NOT TRY \m/




No comments: