Wednesday, October 10, 2012

30 Days and counting...

I have not posted in a several days because I have barely had time to workout let alone blog about working out. Last Thursday I went to a concert with my dad (Aussie Floyd FTW), Friday I had dinner with my folks, Saturday I was podcasting all morning then spent the rest of the day with my folks again, Sunday I did a light workout, and Monday was a holiday with my kids so I spent that time with them. I got back at it last night and could tell I have been slacking the last few days. My run is picking up and my legs are about to fall off. I really need to get past my "I hate to warm up/cool down. I would rather just get to the workout" hangups and actually stretch. Things are beginning to settle back down with my schedule and I will be back on track by the end of the week. I am getting very nervous about this run. It is officially a month away and every time I think about it I get anxious. Perhaps that is part of why I am slacking. But as Yoda tells us: Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to hate, Hate leads...to suffering.

Side note: I signed up for another run! I know, right?!? The run that started this whole crazy plan is coming to DFW. More specifically to Forney, which is just right down the road. Since the location is what mainly stopped the Austin run, I have no excuse this time so I signed up (apparently all you have to do is tell me the price is about to increase and I will sign up). This run is in March so assuming the world does not end in December I will be tackling the Zombie Apocalypse!

\m/ IS NOT TRY \m/

No comments: