Thursday, October 4, 2012

38 Days...

Did a good run last night then a good (albeit once again interrupted) boxing workout. I just (and I do mean just as I closed the tab and open this one) ordered a new water bottle, new speed wraps, and knuckle protectors from Title MMA. They had a free shipping plus 10% off sale that I jumped on. Their shipping is so high that I try and place an order everytime they do free shipping. Their sister company Title Boxing (although I am not really sure what the difference is as they both seem to have the merchandise) had a similar sale a week or so ago but I had not gotten paid yet. This one hit just at the right time. Hopefully the knuckle protectors will do their job. My hands looks like I have really been fighting. I'm going to a concert tonight so there will be no working out. I'll be back at it Friday and this weekend.

\m/ IS NOT TRY \m/

No comments: