Wednesday, October 3, 2012

39 Days...

I did the treadmill (C25K W3D2) last night along with a good tire workout. I was really nervous about the tires since that was when my arm went crazy. My wrist sounded like a bowl of Rice Krispies, but it did not hurt too bad. Got boxing and treadmill on deck for tonight. I am trying VERY hard not to get sick but I am not letting that stop me.

Side note: I have decided to stop weighing in every day. I am getting discouraged and frustrated at the inconsistency and fluctuation. I will have a good series of weigh-ins and then shoot up 4-5 lbs when nothing has changed. This would make sense if it was water weight or something and I was just bloated that day but it stays with me and I have to work it off again. That gets to be quite discouraging. I am just going to keep doing what I am doing and maybe weigh in once a week but I am avoiding the scale for the most part for the time being.

\m/ IS NO TRY \m/

No comments: