Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Before and After at 4 Weeks...

Here are my before and after pics after 4 weeks. I have also included some links to what I have been using to workout. Equipment, resources, etc.

Click to enlarge. Before on the left, after on the right
Click to enlarge. Before on the left, after on the right
Click to enlarge. Before on the left, after on the right
As you can see, after only 4 weeks there is a definite progress. As I said previously, I am half way through the beginner program. Below are some links to things that I use to help me along.

Equipment -
Most all my equipment comes from one of three places: AcademyTitle MMA, or Title Boxing

Program -
As I said before I am using GSP Rushfit. All that is required is a set of dumb bells. I use a set of 5s and 8s. Start small. Trust me. Its about the reps, not the weight.

Motivations and Advise -
A great resource, at least for me, is Nerd Fitness. It is an interesting approach to fitness.

Tracking progress -
The best app out there for tracking your progress is by far LoseIt. It is vital to my success.

\m/

PS: This what I plan to reward myself with. If I hit 100 lbs each side plate will have the engraved, and instead of CHAMPION, it will say IS NO TRY. Not sure what I will do if I alter the goal to account for muscle gain. It is available from Title Boxing.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is available from Title Boxing? Where can I found it?


sports supplies boxing

Christopher Evans said...

The belt is available from Title Boxing. Check under Awards and Novelties. Rushfit is available at gsprushfit.com