Thursday, February 9, 2012

So this is what I've been up to...

I found some good videos on YouTube that highlight the workout I have been doing.











It has been intense, but fun. This one is my favorite:



I was not in any kind of shape when I started this and was able to do this program. It is hard, but there are plenty of modifications available. I definitely prefer this over P90X or Insanity. It seems more approachable and I like that GSP does the workout with you. Several times it is said "If Georges is have a problem doing this, there is not shame if you are."

SIDE NOTE: Some friends and I have started a podcast. Too Nerdy For TV. We are having some hosting issues but the first episode is available for download. It will be properly posted and on iTunes soon. Give it a listen. Thanks

IS NO TRY \m/

No comments: